Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI) introduces its SequenceManager solution, which enables flexible sequencing capabilities of batch processes. Features include:
- Increased functionality for skids, off-network systems and single-unit controls.
- A Logix-based controller platform that allows operators to configure, view and obtain critical information about batch sequences stored in the controller, increasing visibility and accessibility.
- Modern interfaces, workflows and accessibility so operators can focus more on production needs.
- A highly scalable architecture that allows OEMs to develop, test and deliver skids as fully functioning, standalone equipment that can seamlessly integrate into a site’s existing batch strategy without redeploying the code.
- ISA-88 standard methodologies and state transitions for security.
- Placing the recipe and sequencing in the controller enables the SequenceManager solution to control high-speed and time-dependent processes more quickly and securely.