NK Technologies (San Jose, CA) offers the AGLD Series Ground Fault Sensors to keep machinery and operators safe from accidental shocks. The AGLD’s one-piece, solid-core design allows for installation over wires feeding heavy loads. The output relay will change state at any point between 5 and 100mA or 80 and 950mA. A delay can be set to allow downstream protection to activate before the sensor, keeping the main circuit protection hot and equipment energized while smaller faults are cleared. The large LED display shows the precise trip point and extra delay clearly in any light condition. Applications for the AGLD Series include monitoring of large machines, moisture ingress detection in water delivery and treatment systems, and safety in heating processes. Key features and benefits of the AGLD Series include:
- Electromechanical relay output, which provides both normally open and normally closed contacts.
- Compatibility with most automation and control systems.
- Externally powered with a choice of fail safe or standard operation.
- Single-turn potentiometer with the setpoint shown on the display for easy adjustment in the field.
- Solid-core case with large sensing window provides ample space for multiple conductors.
- Simple DIN rail mount for quick installation.