Crescent, a premier hand tool brand from Apex Tool Group (Sparks, MD) has announced the latest addition to its line of wrenches. Compactly designed, the new 8" Locking Flex Ratcheting Adjustable Wrench allows users to turn nuts in locations where large tools cannot be used. The indexing, locking 180° handle provides maximum access and flexibility. Features include:
- An indexing head that can be locked into position.
- Ratcheting action that allows tightening or loosening without the wrench having to be removed and repositioned on the fastener.
- The ability to work on any four or six-point fastener up to 1-3/16”.
- Smooth ratcheting action, as the jaw is able to pivot around the fasteners.
- The Crescent I‑Beam handle design and a rust- and corrosion-resisting chrome plated finish.
- A laser-marked scale included for quick and easy size adjustment.