Klein Tools (Lincolnshire, IL) has combined all of the major functions of side-cutting pliers into one tool –the Journeyman High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers with Wire Stripper/Crimper. This new multi-tool cuts and strips 10-12 AWG solid and 12-14 AWG stranded wire, and crimps non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals. Incorporating stripping holes into the cutting jaw saves time on the jobsite and means fewer tools needed in the tool bag. Additional product features include:
- High-leverage design for greater cutting and gripping power.
- Cross-hatched knurled jaws for sure gripping.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Crimping die positioned behind hinge for superior leverage.
- Custom US-made tool steel forged for maximum durability.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better, more comfortable grip.
- Size: 9 inches / 229 mm.
- Made in USA.