Larson Electronics (Kemp, TX) has released a two foot explosion proof LED light fixture equipped with a single 14 watt white output lamp and a six watt LED light, which produces a red color output. The EPL-24-2L-LED-VISRED explosion proof LED light fixture is United States and Canada UL approved Class I Division I, Class II Division I and is an ideal lighting solution for areas where flammable chemical and petrochemical vapors exist. This fixture is a powerful yet compact hazardous location lighting solution that will improve overall illumination levels and light quality while reducing operating costs, says the company. Additional features include:
- A 14 watt LED lamp that produces 30 percent more illumination than a standard T8 fluorescent lamp and offers lower amp draw and increased reliability.
- The ability to produce 1,750 lumens of visible, bright white light. The six watt red output LED produces 600 to 675 nanometers of light on the wavelength spectrum.
- LED light sources protected by heat and impact resistant Pyrex tubes, and the fixture is constructed of copper free aluminum alloy.
- Corrosion resistant heavy gauge aluminum reflectors, coated with a high gloss reflective finish.
- Universal voltage and operates on 120 to 277 volts AC and is also available for operating on 11 to 25 volts DC for low voltage applications. These units come standard for surface mounting.