Paul N. Gardner USA (Columbia, MA) – worldwide distributors, producers, and designers of quality physical and inspection instruments for the paint, coatings, and related industries – introduces a new offering:
The Positector SST Soluble Salt Tester measures the concentration of soluble salts (salt contamination) on metal surfaces in accordance with ISO 8502-6, 8502-9. The gage also features an onscreen interface that guides users through the Bresle test method. The automatic storage of a background (blank) measurement comes in handy when performing multiple tests. The unit displays test duration, sample temperature, conductivity (µS/cm) and surface density (mg/m2 or µg/cm2).
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on gage body and probe
- Long Form Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Certified conductivity standard (calibration solution) to verify probe accuracy, Certificate included
- Automatic temperature normalization and sample temperature reporting
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO, NACE, SSPC, IMO and US Navy
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector SST, 6000 III, 200, RTR, SPG, DPM, SHD and UTG probes easily converting from a soluble salt tester to a coating thickness gage, surface profile gage, dew point meter, Shore hardness durometer or ultrasonic wall thickness gage.