Bristol Instruments (Boston, MA) has introduced the OM 335UQC, a 4-digit universal meter with measurement modes of counter/timer/frequency meter/clock. Additional features include:
- The circular section with a diameter of 22 mm, which allows for installation in control and monitoring panels by drilling a round hole, rather than creating a rectangular cutout.
- Accuracy to 0.1% of range.
- Programmable functions include measurement mode, time base, linearization, calibration constant and frequency/time conversion filter.
- Two internal measurement channels, A and B, that enable 2 independent functions (number/frequency) to be evaluated from one measuring input.
- Availability with 0.8” tall 3-color or 0.5” 2-color LED displays.
- Up to 4 relay outputs.
- Three-way isolation: power supply, input and output.
- Accepts power between 10 to 30 VDC and 24 VAC.
For more information, call 877-866-8500; or visit www.bristolinstruments.com.