Endress+Hauser (Greenwood, IN) introduces the Liquiline CM44P multichannel analyzer transmitter that accepts up to 16 parameters from analytical sensors and transmits them via 4-20mA HART, Profibus, Modbus, or EtherNet/IP. The CM44P accepts inputs from up to two process photometers and four analytical sensors simultaneously. Additional features include:
- Sensor types include pH, ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, nitrate, turbidity, free chlorine and ion selective sensors.
- Mathematical functions that calculate measured values on the basis of multiple input values.
- Diagnostics on all connected sensors and analyzers — transmits error messages.
- Messages reported according to NE107 categories.
- An optional web server allows operators to remotely access the transmitter.
- Using any web browser, measurement values or diagnostic messages can be viewed or the device configuration can be changed.
- Applicability in chromatography, fermentation, filtration and phase.
- All settings, logbooks, etc. stored in a non-volatile memory to ensure the data is retained in the event of a power failure.
- Mathematical functions can be used to calculate up to six “virtual” process values.
For more detailed information, visit www.us.endress.com/liquiline-cm44p.