Series MCRT 81708V Bearingless Dual Range Digital Torquemeters from S. Himmelstein and Company (Hoffman Estates, IL) measure high and low torque without having to swap two conventional sensors. The torquemeters feature:
- The ability to measure torques with high peak to average ratios.
- Simultaneous analog, digital and FM output signals.
- Capacities of 10, 15, 20 and 25 kNm.
- A wide allowable tolerance of the positioning of the stator relative to the rotor, which simplifies installation and protects the equipment from rotor to stator contact.
- Mounting pilots and bolt circles dimensioned in SI units — fasteners are metric.
- A bi-directional rotor shunt cal that verifies calibration and operation in both CW and CCW modes.
- A NVLAP-approved Certificate certifying NIST traceability and ISO/IEC 17025:2005 compliance.
- 3 accuracy grades: ±0.1%, ±0.05%, and ±0.03% (High Range), and ±0.1%, ±0.07%, and ±0.05% of full scale combined non-linearity and hysteresis (Low Range).
- Noise tolerant carrier amplification.
- Mechanical overloads of 200% or 1,000%.
- Electrical overrange of 150% or 300%.
For more information, call 800-632-7873, or visit www.himmelstein.com.