The new Multimar 25 EWR Digital Universal Caliper from Mahr Federal (Providence, RI) is a versatile and configurable caliper for ID and OD measurement requirements. Features include:
- Availability in 4 capacities with outside measuring ranges up to 1,250 mm (50”).
- Suitable for measuring outside and inside dimensions, narrow collars, external and internal tapers, dovetails, grooves, distances between hole centers, for centering shoulders, and scribing work pieces.
- The ability to move both measuring arms along the beam, thus functioning like a beam-gage, and providing weight distribution even with small dimensions.
- The ability to reverse the interchangeable measuring arms.
- A digital display with a patented mounting fixture to ensure visibility.
- A range of measuring arms, anvils, mounting attachments and depth stops that can be configured by the user.
- Anvils and tips available in a variety of shapes and configurations, including threads, flat and spherical shoulders, blades and round faces.
- Depth stops that can be set to the exact measuring depth in the horizontal measurement position to provide precise support on the reference plane surface.
- Data output is via USB, Digimatic, Opto RS232C, or wireless.
- A battery life of about 3 years.
- IP 65 protection.
- Instruction manual, hardwood mounting and resting blocks, and a wooden case.
For more information, visit http://www.mahr.com; or call 800-343-2050.