Pelican Products (Torrance, CA) has introduced the Class I, Div. 1 compliant Pelican 3315R and 3315R-RA (Right Angle) LED flashlight. Pelican 3315R LED and 3315R-RA LED flashlights feature:
- A lithium ion rechargeable battery that provides a life expectancy of more than 2,000 cycles.
- Suitability for Class I - Division 1 hazardous environments.
- 3 lighting modes (high/low/flashing).
- Up to 132 lumens of clear brilliant light.
- A run time up to 34 hours.
- An ingress protection level of IPX7, protecting against the harsht outdoor conditions.
- Available accessories include a right angle adapter (for the 3315R), a helmet mount, a holster and vehicle chargers.
The 3315R-RA LED flashlight features:
- An articulating head that includes an integrated stainless steel clip that allows for hands free applications.
- A full-time battery level indicator integrated into the switch.
- A sure-grip texture and lanyard to provide drop protection.
For more information, visit http://img.pelican.com/docs/flashlight-safety-standards.pdf.