Pelican Products (Torrance, CA) has introduced the Pelican 3410 and 3410M (magnet) LED and the Pelican 3415 and 3415M LED, new versatile and professional-grade flashlights. Features include:
- An articulating 90-degree head that changes the light angle.
- An optional magnetic clip for hands-free lighting.
- 3 lighting options: flood (wide), spot (focused) or flood/spot combined.
- An integrated clip that attaches to a pocket or vest for hands-free illumination.
- Project 653 lumens (high mode) and deliver a beam distance of 184 meters (high).
- A run time of 61 hours (low mode).
- Availability in a photoluminescent material, making them easy to locate whenever the lights go out.
- Safety certifications of Class I II III Division 1.
- A submersible IPX8 ingress protection.
- Run on 3 AA batteries.
For more information, visit www.pelican.com.