3D Platform (3DP) (Rockford, IL) has launched its WorkbenchPro 3D printer, a Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) additive manufacturing system with a large 1 m x 1 m x 0.7 m build area. The industrial strength mechatronics deliver performance and reliability, and the SIMO Series actuators and Constant Force anti-backlash lead screws and nuts provide a rugged, industrial framework that won’t let you down Additional features include:
- HFA Extruder – Twice as fast as the WorkbenchClassic.
- HFE 300 & 900 – High-flow extruders that are optional upgrades. The HFE 300 delivers 4x faster prints speeds than the previous model (the Classic), and the HFE 900 offers 16x faster print speeds than the Classic.
- Touchscreen Brainbox – HMI that comes equipped with a 32-bit chip and optimized firmware to produce the high-resolution.
- Wi-Fi Access – Allows you to login in remotely with a mobile device. Remotely stop and restart prints, and receive detailed print information and statistics.
- SurePrint Servo Technology – Closed-loop control that provides positional feedback every 1.25 microns allowing print layer resolutions down to 50 microns.
- Touch Probe – Auto Mesh Bed Leveling up to 441 points. Shortens set-up times and increases productivity.
- Advanced Cooling System – Rapid cooling on the print head for optimal material cooling and increased print speed and print quality.
- Enhanced Filament Feed System – Bowden-style tubes enable feed technology. Coupled with Dual Filament Sensors, the system helps avoid filament breaks, tangles and material shortages.
- Borosilicate Glass Heated Bed – Ideal print surface for optimal printing and clean-up.
- Folding Gantry – Fits through a standard door.
- Optional Enclosure – New enclosures maintain temperature controls to produce better, high quality prints.
Live demonstrations of the WorkbenchPro will take place at Booth 937 at RAPID 2017 on May 8-11 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
For more information, visit www.3dplatform.com; or call 779-771-0000.