Airwolf 3D's new Axiom 2 dual-head, professional grade 3D printer offers new features that include:
- The ability to independently control the temperature of two separate, high temperature print heads in handling material combinations not previously possible,
such as polycarbonate and ABS.
- Auto leveling.
- An “easy feed” filament load system.
- An enclosed print environment for heat containment.
- An end-user replaceable cassette system (ERC) for serviceability and upgradeability.
- Can mold products in combinations of over 30 different thermoplastic materials at the touch of a button.
- Existing AXIOM customers will be able to upgrade their machines to full AXIOM 2 specifications.
- A CoreXY motion control system that provides high-speed movement and precise control of the print head.
- A fully enclosed housing made of extruded aluminum and injection molded polycarbonate components.
- The ability to print pieces as large as 12”x 8” x 9.5”.