The No. 859 from Grieve (Round Lake, IL) is a 550°F (288°C), shelf oven that is currently used for drying powdered resin in trays at the customer’s facility. Features include:
- Workspace dimensions of 44” W x 30” D x 60” H.
- 12 KW installed in Nichrome wire heating elements.
- A 1,000 CFM, 1-HP recirculating blower that provides horizontal airflow to the workload.
- 4” insulated walls.
- Type 430 stainless steel interior.
- 4 independent doors for access to workspace — each opening 20-1/2” wide x 28-1/2” high.
- 32 trays: 19” wide x 29” long x 2-1/2” deep.
- A weekly timer to start and stop oven.
- A digital timer for each compartment with button and pilot light to indicate end of cycle.
- Controls include a digital indicating temperature controller, manual reset excess temperature controller with separate contactors, recirculating blower air flow safety switch and a 10” diameter circular chart recorder.
For more information, call 847-546-8225, or visit www.grievecorp.com.