ACS Motion Control (Bloomington, MN) has developed a modular rack-mounted motion control system that integrates up to eight universal motor drives with power supplies and an optional EtherCAT motion controller to deliver a customized solution. The MP4U control system features:
- A 19" rack-mounted chassis.
- Up to 8 axes of high performance UDM3U drives and/or ultra-high performance NPM3U (NanoPWM) drives.
- A 48 VDC and/or 96 VDC motor bus voltage power supply.
- An optional internal motion controller, with optional EtherCAT network slave (DS402 multi-axis drive) functionality is to be released in 2018.
- An optional high-speed EtherCAT-to-EtherCAT bridge that enables to connect the entire system as a node in an EtherCAT network managed by any automation controller supporting DS402 protocol (SPiiPlusES functionality).
- A current range from 3.3A/10A (continuous peak) to 13.3A/40A.
- A 260 mm (H) x 483 mm (W) x 306 mm (D) design.