IKO's (Wood Dale, IL) standard miniature bearings line is now available in rail widths from 1-mm to 25-mm with wide-bearing options up to 42mm. Features include:
- A variety of widths and bearing lengths that enables designers to tailor a miniature bearing system to specific payload requirements.
- The C-Lube long-term lubrication system, which offers a controlled release of lubricant over 20,000 km of operation — available for bearings as small as 3-mm wide. Interchangeable components, even with light preload.
- Corrosion resistant coatings.
- Ceramic balls.
- Stainless steel or carbon steel rails.
- Stainless steel end plates for applications with thermal extremes.
- Bottom-mounted, threaded mounting hole rails.
For more information, visit www.ikont.com.