The Graphic User Interface (GUI) by Rite-Hite (Milwaukee, WI) is an easy-to-operate door control box that enhances worker safety and provides real-time data. The new interface uses low voltage connections from the larger junction box near the motor to provide access to door settings without the risk of arc flash – eliminating the need for workers to wear personal protective equipment when making adjustments or troubleshooting. The Graphic User Interface system features include:
- A 7-inch, color LCD touch screen with easily understood icons and descriptions regarding adjustments.
- Intuitive graphics and a design that makes troubleshooting simple for workers.
- A panel that provides instant data on the door, including number of cycles and average cycle time per opening and closing. It can be integrated with many building management systems to provide further operational efficiencies in a facility. The GUI also supports multiple languages.
- A plastic NEMA 4X enclosure designed for any application – from interior or exterior use to wash-down areas, coolers and freezers.
- A pre-wired, factory tested control box that can be used on any Rite-Hite door with an i-COMM III digital control and encoder. Its wireless interlock capabilities reduce the cost and complexity of hardwired interlocks.