Glide-Line (Souderton, PA) has introduced the Glide-Line ZP Zero Pressure Accumulation Conveyor. The ZP is a gentler, more reliable and energy efficient conveyor solution that eliminates backpressure caused by accumulation. Features include:
- Motors that only run when a product approaches, and have a permissive from downstream maintaining a gap between products — no back pressure is created.
- Accumulation zones powered by a 24 VDC brushless motor, and can handle loads up to 200 lbs. each.
- Individually managed accumulation zones that ensure there’s always a gap between products.
- Integrated zero-pressure logic that enables gentle product handling by turning motors on and off as needed, reducing wear and tear on the motors and the conveyor itself.
- Brushless DC motors that are virtually silent and rated for 300,000 hours each.
- Motors that are daisy-chained to one another — each one uses its own driver card with integrated zero pressure logic, including inputs for local sensors.
For more information, visit www.glide-line.com; or call 215-721-1900.