Guill Tool & Engineering (West Warwick, RI) has introduced the new Micro Medical, an extrusion crosshead that uses micro-fine adjustment screws for precise concentricity adjustment. Features include:
- Precision of concentricity reaches 0.008” or finer per revolution.
- Single point concentricity adjustment is a unique innovation for the extrusion of thin-walled and precision ID/OD medical tubing.
- One adjustment bolt controls 360° of adjustment.
- A patented cam-lock deflector for quick changeovers.
- A residence time of one minute at .5 lb/hr material flow.
- Optimized usage with extruders measuring ½” and ¾”.
- A max die ID of .250.”
- It accepts both vacuum and micro-air accessories, and is ideal for pressure and sleeving applications.
- Fluoropolymer designs available upon request.
For more information, visit www.guill.com; or call 401-828-7600.