The No. 816 from Grieve (Round Lake, IL) is a 500ºF gas-fired, rotary hearth oven currently used for preheating and curing powder coatings onto electric motor parts. Features include:
- Workspace dimensions of 54” (W) x 54” (D) x 72” (H).
- 350,000 BTU/HR installed in a modulating gas burner.
- A 4,200 CFM, 3 HP recirculating blower that provides horizontal airflow to the workload.
- Aluminized steel interior and exterior with 4” insulated walls.
- Two 48” diameter hearths, constructed from rolled angles and covered with perforated metal, that carry the loads in process.
- A design that rotates for 15 seconds, every time the motor-operated vertical lift door is opened and closed.
- Hearths that are driven by a 1/3 HP motor through a gear reducer with torque limiting device.
- All safety equipment required by IRI, FM, and National Fire Protection Association Standard 86 for gas-fired equipment, including a 325 CFM, 1/3 HP powered forced exhauster.
For more information, visit www.grievecorp.com, or call (847) 546-8225.