Bex (Ann Arbor, MI) has introduced a series of eductors for tank mixing applications. The eductors are designed for tank immersion, and feature a unique venturi design that enables smaller pumps to circulate very large volumes of tank solution. Additional features include:
- The ability to take advantage of liquid to create a high velocity flow yield at the diffuser.
- The ability to circulate up to 5X the pump output – with a discharge plume broader than the jet from a solid stream nozzle of equivalent energy.
- Eductors with ¼” to 3” ports discharge up to 1,410 gallons per minute at 50 PSI.
- Mix and agitate without introducing air, steam, or contaminants into the solution.
- No moving parts.
- Manufactured in cast iron, 316 stainless steel, and polypropylene — available in Kynar for applications demanding high mechanical strength, chemical inertness and thermal stability.
- Applicability in food/beverage and vitamin product manufacturing.
For more information, call 734-389-0464; or visit www.bex.com.