The T121 from Absolute Process Instruments (Libertyville, IL) is an isolated 4-20 mA loop powered universal transmitter that accepts a 2, 3, or 4-wire RTD, J, K, R, S, T, B, E, N thermocouple, -150 to +150 mV, or potentiometer input. Additional features include:
- A 4-20 mA or 20-4 mA output.
- Accuracy of ±0.1% with 2 µA resolution.
- Operating voltage of 7 to 30 VDC.
- Fits a DIN B transmitter heads.
- A 5.8 mm (0.228"dia) center hole.
- Configurability via PC software, or can be factory programmed.
The T-120 non-isolated version is available for Pt-100 probes.
For more information, call 800-942-0315; or visit www.api-usa.com.