Mill-Max (Oyster Bay, NY) has added a through-hole version of 2-mm pitch spring-loaded connectors to complement the series’ surface mount version. The spring-loaded connectors (SLCs) combine durability and space saving qualities. The new single row (836-22-0XX-10-001101) and double row (838-22-0XX-10-001101) SLCs also feature:
- Spring pins with a working travel of .0275” (0.7mm) and a max travel of .055” (1.4mm).
- An uncompressed height, from the board surface, of .295” (7.5mm).
- Standard 2 mm pitch mating target connectors in through-hole and surface mount varieties, each with the option of a flat or concave face.
- A board-to-board height of .425” (10.8 mm) when mated with through-hole target connectors, at mid-stroke — .408” (10.35 mm) with SMT targets.
- A solder tail diameter of .022” (.56mm).
- A plunger diameter of .032” (.81mm).
- Suitability for board-to-board or device-to-board connections.
- Standard availability of 2 to 50 positions for single row and 4 to 100 positions for the double row.
- Manual placement into Ø .030±.003” plated through-holes in the circuit board prior to hand, wave or reflow soldering.
- Gold-plated components and springs.
- A current rating of 2 amps continuous use (3 amps max.)
- A high temperature plastic housing suitable for all soldering processes.
- RoHS compliance.
For more information, visit: www.mill-max.com/PR670.