Illinois Capacitor’s (Lincolnwood, IL) HC and LC Series Conduction Cooled Capacitors are solutions for resonant power circuity with high current demands. Large flat copper plates allow the LC Series of capacitors to handle the current and voltage in resonant power circuits. The HC Series are compact rectangular block types. Additional features include:
- Ratings up to 1,200 amps RMS and 1,100 VAC.
- Parts designed with single or multiple element construction.
- Impregnated dielectrics to reduce the risk of corona within the capacitor.
- Applicability in induction heating, resonant power supplies, RF amplifiers, welding equipment and electric vehicle charging stations.
- The ability to be used in resonant circuits ranging from 9 kHz to 1 MHz.
- Standard capacitance values from 0.05 mF to 37mF.
- Operating temperature ranges from -40°C to +85°C
- A self-healing design that utilizes Polypropylene dielectric material.
- Halogen free.
- ROHS compliant.
- UL94V0 compliant as flame retardant.
For more information, visit www.illinoiscapacitor.com; or call 847-675-1760.