DENIOS (Louisville, KY) has redesigned its complete assortment of Spill Containment Pallets and Carts to feature a new, compact, space-saving design. Available in painted steel, or galvanized steel, they catch spills, drips, and leaks to keep work areas neat, clean and safe. Specifically:
- The sumps have the capacity to meet EPA, OSHA, NFPC and other regulations, and are 100% tested and guaranteed to be leak-free.
- Solidly welded from high-quality steel for durability and security, they include an easily removable hot-dip galvanized plank (also available in stainless steel).
- Square or inline designs are available to hold between 1 and 8 drums or 1 to 3 IBC. Each includes feet for easy forklift accessibility and transportation; a single or 2-drum version is also available as a Spill Cart.
- Manufactured in the USA, with industry leading lead times.
- DENIOS Spill Containment Pallets and Carts are ideal for the storage of water-polluting, flammable substances, such as oils and lacquers.