Rite-Hite (Milwaukee, WI) has expanded its extensive line of industrial fans with the introduction of CoolMan Zone Fans. Designed for destratification, the innovative, patented design uses a small, energy-efficient fan to deliver a powerful column of air between rack aisles, above or below mezzanines, or other tight spaces that may be challenging or costly to distribute air evenly. CoolMan Zone Fans improve worker comfort on the floor, reduce energy costs and equalize temperatures throughout the facility. Specifically:
- CoolMan Zone Fans are available for mounting heights up to 50’.
- Each fan covers an area from 1,200 to 2,500 square feet, depending on variables such as ceiling height, fan speed and targeted number of air-turns per hour.
- They feature composite fan blades and a stator ring to maximize airflow to the floor level, eliminating cold and hot spots.
- CoolMan Zone Fans are easily installed and have adjustable hanging positions.
- Using direct-drive motors with thermal overload protection, CoolMan Zone Fans have the option of an alternating current (AC) or an electrically commutated (EC) power supply.
- Fans can be operated individually or in zones. They can also be controlled manually, automatically using temperature sensors, or remotely through building management systems (BMS).