According to NASF, the annual SUR/FIN conference and expo is where leading surface technology companies connect, collaborate and contribute. It is the primary conference and trade show dedicated specifically to the surface technology industry. And because it is the only conference and trade show sponsored by the National Association for Surface Finishing (NASF)—representing the $28 billion finishing industry—it attracts noted business leaders and prominent thinkers to a forum where relevant issues are addressed and technologies presented.
SUR/FIN 2019 will feature informative sessions covering everything from public policy to technology standards, high impact networking events and an extensive network of industry suppliers located within an extensive exhibit space. As an attendee, you’ll also receive the latest updates on public policy and technology standards that affect your business on a daily basis and may change in the coming year with a consistently shifting political climate.
Join industry stakeholders June 3-5 at Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. For more information, visit www.nasfsurfin.com.
Visit NASF at SUR/FIN 2019
NASF - the National Association for Surface Finishing – is North America’s foremost professional association serving companies, technical experts, academics and suppliers throughout the surface finishing industry. NASF is all about:
- Creating fruitful collaborations between members, and with like-focused organizations in Europe and Asia
- Providing meaningful educational opportunities for members and non-members in student-friendly formats: classroom, web-based, and home study. We also offer private and public entities the opportunity to customize a curriculum that meets specific needs regarding subject matter, student profile, location and scheduling.
- Conducting an effective advocacy effort, to assure the industry’s concerns are fully understood by legislators and other policy-makers at the national and state levels.
- Raising the bar for the industry, as the exclusive grantor of certifications, from basic CEF (Certified Electroplater Finisher) to MSF (Master Surface Finisher.)
- Advantaging members for the competitive challenges they face through popular events such as Leadership Conference, regular targeted communications, and individualized assistance.
- Providing local networking opportunities through state and regional chapters.
Visit the NASF exhibit in the center of the show floor, booth #618.