AutomationDirect (Cumming, GA) announces that new PS series fork sensors, also referred to as “slot” or “U” sensors, are offered in visible red light and laser models. Available in PNP and NPN styles, and designed for easy installation, the rugged metal one-piece construction assures constant alignment. The high-resolution PS-series fork sensors feature:
- Glass optics.
- Selectable light on/dark on operation.
- Adjustable sensitivity potentiometers.
- High switching frequencies.
- M8 connectors with 360-degree viewable LED indicators.
- IP67-rating, have cULus approval and are CE, RoHs and REACH compliant.
The visible red light fork sensors feature easy setup and have a sensing range from 5mm to 220mm, depending on model. The laser fork sensors feature a Class 1 laser to detect small objects and have a sensing range of 30mm to 120mm, depending on model; certain models are available for transparent objects.