Rockwell offers their more detailed sensor diagnostics for harsh operating environments with the IP67-rated Allen-Bradley ArmorBlock IO-Link master. Features and capabilities include:
- Event and process timestamping capabilities for on-machine applications.
- The new IO-Link master stores up to 40 timestamps of sensor events on each channel to help track changes and diagnose issues.
- Input timestamps of all sensor data also can be sent to the controller upon a change of state.
- According to the company, these and other diagnostics available through the device can reduce issue-resolution time by as much as 90 percent.
- Connectivity for up to eight IO-Link sensors. The master and sensors share an IP address, helping end users reduce the cost and time to commission equipment.