At Industrial Media, we use the strength of our total readership (IEN reaches more than 726,000 industrial professionals every month) to make sure that your CPL campaigns exceed your expectations.
The most important aspect of any successful CPL campaign is content. After all, content is king. A high quality white paper, case study, webinar, or live event will translate to a higher number of high quality leads at the end of the campaign.
If you have a white paper, webinar, or another asset that you would like to use to generate leads, we recommend marketing it across multiple IEN channels. An average marketing plan includes:
- Targeted email blasts.
- Exposure in premium positions across IEN’s five daily newsletters.
- Impressions on IEN.com.
- Exposure on IEN’s social media channels.
If you don’t have an asset to promote, our expert editorial staff, with nearly 40 years of combined experience in the industry, will make one for you.
We have had the most success with the following types of lead-gen campaigns (ranked in order of impact):
- Live event: A live roundtable discussion on a specific topic.
- Webinars: Live presentation and slideshow.
- Reports: A custom research report on the market.
- Case Studies: Application specific articles focusing on successful product implementation.
- White Papers: Technology specific papers that are more formal and educational.
CPL campaigns have become increasingly important marketing tools in our industry, and we’re here to make sure that your campaign is as successful as possible.
For more information, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to your IEN representative.