STEUTE (Ridgefield, CT) introduces its wireless, medical-grade, handheld controls, designed with the proprietary, globally-accessible, 2.4 GHz frequency-hopping protocol. This bidirectional, 32 RF-channel protocol changes transmission frequency 200 times per second, providing extreme reliability in both surgical and therapeutic medical applications. Sleep-mode, fast wake-up time (< 200ms), and real-time battery charge status monitoring extend battery service life and facilitate efficient power management. Additional features include:
- Hand control customized to meet the user’s application needs.
- Standard packaged or PCB-Receiver available.
- Available USB Stick Receiver.
- Replaceable AAA Alkaline Cells.
- Ingress protection up to IP X8.
- User programmable sleep mode function.
- Mechanical life expectancy: > 1 million operations.
- Modular approvals for: North America, Europe, Japan.