CECOR (Verona, WI) introduces the new single-phase electric, 60-gallon Sump Shark sump cleaner. The Model SE15-60PL has the same space-saving vertical design as the popular SA5-60PL (air) unit, but can be plugged into any standard electric unit. This feature makes the SE15-60PL very convenient to use in a variety of locations. Features include:
- A suction lift of 13” Hg or 177” water and pumping rate of 60 gallons per minute, so the SE15-60PL can suck up an entire sump of metalworking fluid entrained with sludge or chips in just minutes.
- An onboard one cubic foot filter captures solids in reusable filter bag. Filtered fluid is pumped out of the tank for reuse or transported for batch recycling.
- A high CFM gives the SE15-60PL increased nozzle velocity for picking up shallow puddles from the floor.
- Overfill protection and all discharge ports are valved.
- Hoses, quick-disconnect coupler, suction tools and filter bags. Optional F23 filter (2.3 cu.ft.) are available for coolant heavy with chips and swarf.