Creform Corporation’s (Greer, SC) new A-Frame Cart design can be customized to handle the application requirements and was designed in this case (pictured) to specifically hold bus entry doors and related parts in a production environment. The cart is ideal to assist in production efficiency, reduction of product damage and to support lean manufacturing initiatives. Features include:
- A unique A-frame design that tilts the stored doors back so they stay secure in place prior to and during load/unload.
- A lip at the bottom of the cart that adds additional secured holding for the lower portion of the door.
- Four centrally located and easily adjusted shelves for added flexibility which can be accessed from either side. Each of the shelves feature a ½ in. HDPE bottom for easy load/unload and product protection.
- The ability to see through the structure, which also enhances its safety and visual inventory management.
- A tough construction, designed to handle the rigors of a production environment as the bus doors move through the warehouse and into the production area. That strength is further bolstered by its very design since more of the weight is centered between the wheels.