The new Model 1004SS, M4 NPT Back Blow Air Nozzle from EXAIR (Cincinnati, OH) has been designed to deliver the smallest, most effective airflow for blowing debris and liquids from small pipe or hose inside diameters, channel, bores, holes, internal threads and other internal part features. An array of holes provide a forceful 360 degree airflow to clear out coolant, chips and light oils from machining processes. This nozzle prevents blowing chips further into a part, tube or pipe and eliminates any safety hazard created by blowing debris out the far end of a pipe or tube. The Model 1004SS Back Blow Air Nozzle:
- Thread is M4 x 0.5 and manufactured with a small profile.
- Will fit inside openings as small as 1/4″ (6.3mm) and is effective on diameters up to 1″ (25.4mm).
- Is constructed of type 316 stainless steel to provide durability and superior resistance to corrosion.
- Sound level is low at 80 dBA.
- Meets OSHA noise requirement 29 CFR 1910.95(a), as well as being CE compliant.
Installation is simplified and a secure fit is assured with flats milled on the body. Since airflow is directed back toward the operator, personal protective equipment is recommended.