The Fresh Air Intake System, from ALAN Manufacturing (Wooster, OH) dilutes stale air by adding fresh outdoor air into the building. Outside fresh air enters the system through the fresh air intake and is pulled through the system through a duct connected to the return plenum. The system also creates positive pressure preventing irritants and other pollutants from entering the building. Benefits include:
- An ASHRAE 62.2 standard compliant VCS Control Panel.
- The ability to both pressurize the building, and prevent irritants and pollutants from entering.
- A KVR air modulator, which regulates the amount of air being pulled in.
- A duct muffler, which attenuates outside noises.
- Easy installation in any HVAC system.
- An easily adjusting fresh air regulator.
Click here for more information.