COAST (Portland, OR) has launched its first work light – the WLR1 – giving it all the practical bells and whistles that COAST is known for. The 1150-lumen WLR1 is rechargeable, durable, portable, and extremely versatile, for use at job sites and beyond, and is compact enough to fit in your toolbox.
- The light can run continuously when plugged in, or can run cordless on the embedded lithium-ion battery.
- The work light also acts as a power bank, with the ability to charge cell phones or other USB-compatible devices.
- A battery-life indicator lets you lets you estimate the remaining runtime you have left before needing to plug it back in.
- The light features a combination handle/stand that rotates 180 degrees, allowing users to see ahead while holding, or to prop it up and adjust the light where needed.
- The WLR1 is built rugged to take abuse on the jobsite, and is IP54, meaning it is both weatherproof and dustproof.