The Battery-Powered Level Sensor from BinMaster uses a single point laser to measure dry bulk materials stored in silos without the complexity or expense of wiring.
The wireless level sensor is easy to mount on a silo roof, easy to power using replaceable batteries, and utilizes a wireless long-range transceiver to transmit measurement data up to one-mile line-of-site.
Level sensors eliminate climbing silos, making the workplace safer and saving time.
The SPL-200 model measures distances up to 98 feet and is used in low dust pellets and granules.
The FVL-200 is specifically for measuring livestock feed in silos up to 35 feet tall.
When used for inventory monitoring, these level sensors take interval readings once an hour with a battery life of three to five years.
Additional features include:
- The sensor installs through a one-and-a-half inch NPT connection.
- A swiveling mounting plate allows the sensor to be pointed at the optimal measuring location.
- Once installed, the sensor is turned on and connected to BinView or FeedView cloud-based software.
- Inventory is accessed via the internet from a phone, tablet, or PC.
- A detailed view shows the percentage silos are filled and estimates the volume of material inside each vessel.
- Alarms are set to alert to low and high levels via a text or email.
- Multiple silos can be viewed on a single screen for a quick overview and reports can be easily generated.
Battery-powered sensors can save operations money on wiring and installation costs. When used with inventory management software, they save time and prevent material shortages.
For more information, visit https://www.binmaster.com/ or call 800-278-4241.