Proceq has taken its Original Schmidt rebound hammer to a new level of performance and ease-of-use, transforming it into a digitally-capable tool. Available from Paul N. Gardner (Pompano Beach, FL), it offers unrivalled capabilities for testing, reporting and analysis of concrete strength and uniformity. Its comprehensive digital capability and the proven durability of Original Schmidt hammers combine to give you the world’s most advanced R-value concrete test hammer. Features include:
- A digital hammer with digital reporting and data sharing (via a free, comprehensive Apple iOS app).
- A stand-alone analog hammer (use it offline and download data to the app later).
- The ability to work as a digital print console by wirelessly connecting to a Bluetooth printer and directly printing out test results.
- A comprehensive R-value hammer for the concrete and paper industries and geologists.
- Speed, flexibility.
- Time savings. Prepare, test and share test results (to all major standards) via the app up to 80 percent quicker than with traditional hammers.