The intelligent digital DPM precision multi-parameter gas flow meter from Aalborg Instruments (Orangeburg, NY) is designed to measure the mass flow rates, pressure and temperature of clean, non-corrosive process gases. The unit’s user-defined mixture functionality allows the user to create and store up to 20 custom gas mixes with up to five different gases each. The DPM also allows on-site selection of 30 different local gases via the optional OLED/joystick interface or remotely via the RS-232/RS-485 or optional Modbus RTU interface. Additional features include:
- Flow accuracy (inc. linearity) ± (0.5% RD+0.2% FS) at calibration temperature and pressure.
- 200 to 1 turndown ratio.
- Quick (10ms) response time.
- Two programmable mass flow rate totalizers.
- Free, easy-to-use configuration and calibration software.
- Optional local high contrast OLED graphic display with joystick control.
- Two user-selectable digital communication interfaces (RS-232 and RS-485) are standard.
- The ability to create and store custom gas mixes with up to five different gases.
- Maximum measurable flow range 133% FS.
- No mounting sensitivity.