Extech Instruments (Nashua, NH) offers their CO230 multi-function Carbon Dioxide Monitor with features that include:
- The ability to track numerous indoor air quality metrics.
- A tabletop/wall-mount design that can alert occupants to inadequate ventilation.
- A larger, three-way display for carbon dioxide (PPM), temperature (°F/°C) and humidity (RH%) measurements.
- An Automatic Baseline Calibration (ABC) function that users can disable for locations with consistently above-average carbon dioxide levels (exceeding 400 ppm).
- The ability to program high and low alarm thresholds that will trigger both a visible flashing LED alarm and an audible, less than 80 dB beeping alarm.
- An external relay jack can expand the monitor’s alarm capability to activate external devices like remote alarms or ventilation controls.
- An eight-hour Time Weighted Average (TWA) snapshot of carbon dioxide readings.