The Series ZS 71 emergency pull wire switch from Steute (Ridgefield, CT) is equipped with snap-action, NC positive-break contacts, providing a safe, reliable means for initiating an emergency stop along the length of the installed pull-wire. Features include:
- Wire pull and breakage detection.
- A maximum pull wire length of 35 m.
- Switching System: Snap-action, positive-break NC contacts.
- Contacts: 2NC and 1 NO with double break.
- Contact Material: Silver.
- Connections: Screw connection terminals.
- A rugged, corrosion-resistant, powder-coated, die cast aluminum housing.
- Ingress protection ratings: IP66, IP67, IP69 and IP69K.
- Integral pushbutton release.
- Mechanical Life: > 100,000 operations.