AmericaFirstCertification.com (Alpharetta, GA) has launched the “America First” certification program, allowing businesses large and small to demonstrate their commitment to American products and jobs to their customers, suppliers and the general public. The “America First” certification program goes even further than the traditional “Made in the U.S.A.” labels because it not only rewards businesses that make products domestically, but also those that hire, source and locate in America—extending beyond the manufacturing sector. “America First” certification further supports American interests by donating 10 percent of all proceeds to the Wounded Warrior Project and other veterans’ charities. To qualify for an “America First” certification, businesses are graded on five key metrics:
- People: What percentage of employees are American?
- Products: Are products or services made, assembled or provided in America?
- Places: Are offices, plants and other facilities located in America?
- Sourcing: Are parts, materials and services sourced from other American businesses?
- Taxation: Are federal, state, property and other taxes paid to America?
Certified organizations receive an “America First” certification seal that can be used on their website and marketing materials.They also can receive stickers that can be used on their products and packaging.
Click here for more information.