Steute's (Ridgefield, CT) medical table/chair foot switches provide reliable control. The units can be customized for functionality and cosmetics (colors, logos, icons, graphics) to complement the specific chair/table capabilities without any non-recurring engineering or tooling costs. All medical grade foot switches are manufactured in accordance with the EN ISO 13485 Certified QM system for medical products. Additional features include:
- Digital and analog control functionality
- Choice of cable and connector
- Molded-in colors
- Powder-coated, pressure die-cast, aluminum consoles
- Ingress protection up to IPX8
- A mechanical life expectancy of >1 million actuations.
- An operating temperature range from -10°C to +60°C.
- Certifications for CE, cCSAus and FCC.
For more information, visit www.steutemeditech.com.