Novotechnik, U.S. (Southborough, MA) introduces the Vert-X 1600 Series of sensors that measure angular position and are compact housing base diameter of 16 mm. These sensors convert rotational angle into an analog or digital output. Specifically:
- Measurement range is 0 to 360° with 14-bit resolution and repeatability of 0.1°.
- Available analog outputs are 10 to 90% of supply voltage and 5 to 95% of supply voltage. Digital interface options include SPI and PWM.
- The sensors are sealed to IP 65, life is ≥ 50 million movements and MTTF is 668 years.
- Redundant versions of the Vert-X 1600 are available.
- A 6 mm D-Shaped shaft and two reinforced through-holes enable easy mounting.
These sensors are ideal for industrial, medical, off-highway vehicle and other applications with an operating temperature range of -40 to +125°C, and will operate with up to 10 N axial or radial shaft load.