Manufacturers and industrial operators can now access more detailed sensor diagnostics in harsh operating environments using the IP67-rated, Allen-Bradley ArmorBlock IO-Link master from Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI). The device builds on the Rockwell's IO-Link portfolio with event and process timestamping capabilities for on-machine applications. Additional features include:
- The ability to store up to 40 timestamps of sensor events on each channel.
- An event history that can help users track changes and diagnose issues.
- Input timestamps can be sent to the controller upon a change of state.
- Reduced issue-resolution time, improved preventive maintenance, and optimized system performance.
- An in-cabinet solution available for light applications.
- The on-machine option requires only a single cable from the cabinet, reducing the number and length of cable runs and potential failure points.
- Connectivity for up to 8 IO-Link sensors.
- Master and sensors share an IP address, helping reduce the cost and time to commission equipment.
For more information, visit http://www.rockwellautomation.com/.