Visual Workplace, Inc. (Byron Center, MI) offers an extensive line of both standard and customizable Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) signage to communicate safety requirements to visitors and new employees, and to reinforce safety standards to existing personnel. Common PPE messages include:
- Identifying designated areas that require PPE such as safety glasses, hearing protection or hard hats.
- A statement of 5S and Lean safety goals.
- The visual example of personnel properly outfitted in required safety attire.
- Descriptions of safety equipment, such as the specific type of glove or mask required for various tasks.
- Instructions for certain jobs or plant areas, e.g. informing drivers to stay with their loader while rear seals are being fastened.
- Identifying safety stations with first aid supplies, policies and emergency procedures.
Signs are designed for ultimate durability and can be wall mount or mobile to fit any application and environment.