Miller Vi-Go Ladder Climbing Safety Systems from Honeywell (Franklin, PA) provide continuous fall protection when climbing fixed ladders. The systems are available in kits or as a build-your-own option. Features include:
- A patent-pending sleeve that automatically bypasses intermediate cable guides, keeping both hands free for climbing.
- Smooth travel.
- Instantaneous lock in the event of a fall.
- Uninterrupted fall protection.
- No pins/chains or external parts to lose or damage.
- Meets ANSI A14.3, OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.27, and CSA Z259.1-98 (Class AS) standards requirements.
For more information, visit: http://hwll.co/ViGo.