Klein Tools (Lincolnshire, IL) introduces the 2-in-1 Hex Head Slide Driver Tools in the common ¼” and 5/16” sizes to eliminate changing tools while on the job. The unique, patented tip slides between the two popular hex sizes and features a magnetic tip to hold screws in place while fastening. 2-in-1 Hex Head Slide Driver Tools feature:
- A unique, patented tip that slides back and forth from ¼” and 5/16” hex sizes.
- A thumb nut that twists to lock in tip setting.
- Six-point hex drivers that exceed ASME torque requirements.
- Rare-earth magnetic tips to hold screws in place while fastening.
- A cushion-grip handle for added torque and comfort.
- Tip-ident on the top of the handle for easy tool identification.
- Solid shank like a standard blade, available in two sizes: 1-1/2” shank length (Cat. No. 65131) and 6” shank length (Cat. No. 65129).