Service Wire (Culloden, WV) recently introduced their ServiceDrive VFD Cable System, their latest variable frequency drive protection offering. Features include:
- Self-terminating connectors designed to address a wide range of applications.
- Quicker, simplified installation.
- A complete lineup of connectors for direct wire, liquid tight, NPT conduit and jacketed MC.
- 360-degree termination of the VFD shield.
- The complete system consists of cable, self-terminating connectors and termination kits.
- The ServiceDrive tray and interlocked armor cables include configuration of three NFPA 79-compliant XLPE insulated conductors and three balanced grounds with helically applied 5-mil copper tape shield.